John 6:1–21 | Jesus Our Provider
1. Why do you believe that the American church can often think little about God's provisions?
2. In John 6:1-10, we see that Jesus provides when it seems impossible. When have you seen Jesus provide in amazing ways in your past? How does this bolster your faith in Jesus in the future?
3. Read John 6:10-15. Jesus supplies food in abundance to the people. How does this shape how you think about Jesus' grace and generosity?
4. Read John 6:16-21. Jesus gives peace to his disciples' hearts. What are other spiritual gifts that Jesus gives to his people? Why are these better than riches?
5. How are you going to share the great provision of Jesus with others this week?