Community Group Questions
John 13:31–38 | Love One Another
1. Why is it so much easier to receive love than give it?
2. What specific things can we do to actually know and love others in our church? How can we better do that in this group?
3. What is one real way that you could make a sacrifice to love others in our church? What steps will you take to do it?
4. Why is it important for our love to be a witness to the world around us?
5. Read 1 John 4: 16–21. John reminds us that Jesus’ love always comes first. How does Jesus’ love help us and motivate us with everything we’ve discussed tonight?