Community Group Questions
John 18:28–19:16 | The Kingdom of Jesus
1. Why is the truth that "Jesus is King" so life-changing for us as God's people?
2. Jesus tells Pilate that those who are of the truth listens to his voice (18:37). How can we be careful to listen to the voice of our King?
3. Why do you often forget how sinful you are? How does meditating on the sinless life of Jesus drive us to confession as God's people?
4. What are some practical ways that we can surrender complete control of our lives to Jesus as King? What are you most reluctant to hold on to?
5. How does the beautiful exchange of a sinless Savior dying in our place as sinners stir your heart to greater worship and greater love for Jesus?