Community Group Questions
Titus 2:11–15 | Gospel Doctrine
1. Why is it good news that every day you can wake up and bank on God's grace?
2. How does truly grasping that you are undeserving of God's grace shape your perspective? How does it shape our church community?
3. What are the sins that God's grace is helping you say "No" to lately? What are godly things that God is teaching you to say "Yes" to?
4. Why should we be filled with eager expectation to see Jesus? Spend some time as a group talking about what Jesus return will be like.
5. How does the grace of God magnify the glory of God in his pursuit of you? Think about him being called our husband in the Bible (Look at Hosea 2).