This Week's Community Group Questions
John 12:12–19 | HOSANNA!
1. What were the Jewish people hoping for when Jesus rode into town? How were their expectations shattered?
2. How does Jesus' humility in life and death redefine what is true greatness? What are other passages that display his humility?
3. Read Zechariah 9:9-13. How does this passage describe the victory that Jesus comes to Jerusalem to bring? How does it teach us the gospel?
4. Why is it good news that God doesn't always give you what you want but in Christ gives you what you most desperately need?
5. How does the fact that Jesus is the King of the Nations change how we see and interact with the people of God? How does this change your week?