Community Group Questions
1 Peter 1:22–2:3 | Love In Exile
1. Why can it be so hard to love people sometimes?
2. How are you encouraged to love others, knowing that Christian love flows from our new hearts in Christ?
3. Read 1 John 4:7–12. Why is the way we treat people so important to our relationship with God, our Father?
4. Read the list of sins in 1 Peter 2:1. Which of these do you struggle with the most? And how can you grow to love more in this area?
5. How does tasting the goodness of Jesus’ love motivate us to love? How does it motivate us to share the good news of his love with unbelievers?