Christ Fellowship Church holds to the Baptist Faith and Message, 2000. Below are a few very important affirmations of Christ Fellowship from that statement. To view the document in full click here.
1. We affirm that the Bible is the holy, inspired Word of God - without error and fully true and trustworthy.
2. We affirm the One True Living God, as he is revealed in the Bible as Father, Son, and Spirit. And that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, being one with the Father, fully divine and fully human.
3. We affirm that man, in his natural state, is sinful, disobedient to the will of God, and under a curse of death.
4. We affirm that salvation is the free gift of God, bought by the death and resurrection of Jesus, offered for the forgiveness of sins, to be received by faith.
5. We affirm that God’s purposes of grace include his works of election and perseverance by which he begins and completes the work of salvation in us, to the display of his glory and grace.
6. We affirm that the church is made up of baptized believers associated by covenant in the faith and fellowship in the gospel.
7. We affirm that biblical baptism is the immersion of a believer in water. The Lord’s Supper is a meal of those baptized believers that memorializes the death of Christ and anticipates his return.
8. We affirm that the church's mission is to proclaim the good news of the Kingdom of Christ throughout the entire world, through preaching, evangelism, compassionate ministry, and church planting.